Already have access? Click the relevant service below to sign in
Don't yet have Patient Access?
Have an account, but not yet linked to us?
Had an account on the old system? - Migrate from old prescription service to new prescriptions service
Once migrated you will no longer use your old username and password. Your new username will be your email address (which has to be unique (i.e. two people cannot have the same email address) that you chose when creating your Patient Access account.
Your Patient Access account is unique to you and will remain the same regardless of which practice you are registered at. Once created, you will have the option to Link to your GP Practice using a Linkage Key and Account ID, which is supplied by your GP practice usually via email, but sometimes by post.
Migrating your account to Patient Access will NOT change any existing nominations or agreements you have in place with any pharmacies on the logistics of your medication, it is simply a different system for sending your request for medication for your GP
Upon receipt of the email that contains a list of service providers, please do not be alarmed. This email can seem confusing as it contains some names of pharmacies, but this (as mentioned above) has no impact on your existing pharmacy nomination or agreements with them. The only information you need from this email is the Linkage Key and Account ID at the end of the email.
Please see below the process for migrating your old account:
- Complete Migration Form located here: Migration Form (This can be filled in online, but must be either saved to your computer or printed out)
- Attach completed form to email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org OR send to us in the post or hand in at reception.
- College Way Surgery will process the form and you will be sent an email which contains a list of 'service providers' as well as a Linkage Key and Account ID at the end of the email.
- Please click on PATIENT ACCESS (www.patientaccess.com) and make an account if you do not already have an account.
You can follow a guide on how to make your Patient Access account by clicking here.
- Once your account has been made, you can then Link it to your GP practice.
You can follow a guide on how to link your existing Patient Access account to your GP practice by clicking here.
- Click here to view a general guide about navigating Patient Access
- Click here if you are having trouble signing in
- Click here if you have forgotton your username, ID, or password
If you cannot resolve your issues via the above methods, please raise a ticket with Patient Access by clicking here. College Way Surgery is unable to reset passwords or modify your account for this system.