Tel 0300 124 5606
Our community nurses are a branch of the nursing profession offering healthcare services to housebound patients who cannot attend the surgery but need nursing care and for whom admission to hospital is not necessary or desirable. This help may include:
- Visits from members of the nursing team to give skilled care or specialist treatments.
- Information about and/or referrals to other community services.
- Support if you are caring for another family member.
- Teaching you or a relative ways in which you can lead as independent a life as possible.
- Confidential advice about nursing matters.
- 24 hour access to the nursing service.
The community nurses may be contacted on their direct line, 0300 124 5606